These are some of the favourite and most effective mantras for me. I keep them under my pillow, I take them with me whenever I go to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, I believe in them since they're my best friends nowadays.
- Amazingly enough, we all live inside a body that is capable of improvement everyday...what are you waiting for?
- You will come to realize that what appears today to be a sacrafice will prove instead to be the greatest investment you ever made.
- The greatest thing you have is the 24 hours in front of you. The past is gone; the future is distant. Today you CAN succeed.
- If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you dream it, you can become it. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to achieve it. The time will pass anyway.
- Eat for the body you want, not the body you have.
- When you look in the mirror you are looking at the problem. You are also looking at the solution.
- I'm not starving myself... I'm perfecting my emptiness.
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but a habit.